2 years ago Nikhil Pillai 0
The Jaguar is the luxury vehicle brand of Jaguar Land Rover, made by the British car multinational Jaguar car manufacturer with its headquarters in Whitley, Coventry, England and owned by the Indian company Tata Motors since 2008.
The Jaguar F-Pace is a compact luxury crossover SUV. Jaguar will officially launch the F-Pace on October 20, 2016. It is the first model to be built by Jaguar and made by the British car manufacturer Jaguar Cars. It formally announces at the 2015 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, besides sales expected to commence in 2016 following an unveiling at the International Motor Show Germany in Frankfurt in September 2015.
Jaguar F- Pace
The new Jaguar F-Pace is the British marque medium-sized SUV and its first attempt at entering the productive 4×4 market.
The F-Pace is built at Jaguar Land Rover Solihull plant along with the Jaguar XE and employs an additional 1,300 workers.
It goes up against the similarities of the Audi Q5, Porsche Macan, and Mercedes-Benz GLC as well as the faces in-house competition from the Range Rover Evoque.
Auto Express named the F-Pace its car of the year for 2016. It is one of this year must have cars a sporty, premium-edged crossover that “mixes huge desirability with great value.”
The design of F-Pace is based on the 2013 Jaguar C-X17 concept car.
The design of the F-Pace is one of the prettier SUVs on the market.”
The F-Pace strongly resembles the Jaguar CX-15 idea from the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show, sloping roofline, with a sporty, and kinked window line at the rear making it look squat and purposeful.
The Higher trim level cars get sporty body kits look with aggressive, color-coded bumpers and wheels up to 22ins can be specced too. The car body is made out of aluminum, and it tips the scales at 3,670lbs.
The F-PACE offers a large choice of lightweight, aerodynamically efficient alloy wheels, as large as 22” in diameter the perfect complement to its dynamic look. Choose your wheels with our configurator.
The car is large inside compared to other 4x4s with hunched down, sloping roof looks and a big boot and lots of space for passengers. The roofline is flat on the inside, so headroom is good.
The interior is spacious. Larger alloy wheels ride firmer while sticking with smaller ones and adding the optional adaptive halt can make the F-Pace a very comfortable.
Regarding the interior looks like tactile and attractive. The dashboard resembles the Xj and XE, although it is still special and matches the car outside looks. A large 8ins touchscreen comes as standard, plus USB, fitted with sat-nav, Bluetooth connectivity, and onboard wi-fi.
1. Diesel engines
Jaguar has two diesel choices for the F-Pace
(1) 2.0-litre Ingenium unit
(2) 3.0-litre V6.
The 2.0-litre is the 178bhp engine found in some of the F-Pace rivals from Jaguar sister company, Land Rover. The manufacturer claims that 57mpg on a combined run, with CO2 emissions pegged at 129g/km.
The 3.0-litre diesel larger produces much more power. The 296bhp sees it doing 0-62mph in 6.2secs and a top speed of the 150mph. It is thirstier, at 47mpg, and dirtier the 159g/km CO2.
2. Petrol engines
The petrol-powered option is the fastest and most expensive F-Pace. It is a supercharged 3.0-litre V6 raised from the F-Type sports car, producing 375bhp. It deals with 0-62mph in 5.5secs and goes on to 155mph. It’s thirsty Jaguar only rates it at 31mpg and the 209g/km CO2.
For now, the supercharged V6 remains the only petrol option, but whispers of the F-Pace getting SVR treatment and sporting a V8 are never far away.
1. All Wheel Drive (AWD)
2. Adaptive Dynamics with Configurable Dynamic Mode
3. Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist
4. All Surface Progress Control (ASPC)
5. Adaptive Surface Response (ASR)
6. 8-speed Electronic Automatic Transmission with Jaguar Sequential Shift.
7. Dual tailpipes with 84mm finishers
8. Hill Launch Assist
9. Jaguar Drive Control
1. Gloss Black side power vents
2. S front bumper
3. Body-colored S door claddings with Satin Chrome finishes
4. S rear bumper with Gloss Black finish and Satin Chrome diffuser
5. Heated Rear Windshield
6. Variable Intermittent Wipers and Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers
7. Electric front and rear windows with one-touch open/close and anti-trap.
8. Approach Illumination & follow me home lighting
9. LED rear lamps
10. Automatic headlamps
11. Headlamps Powerwash
12. Front fog lamps
13. S badge front and S AWD badge rear
14. Infrared Reflective Windshield
15. Auto-Dimming, Power Fold, Heated door mirrors with Memory and 16. Approach Lights
17. Gesture tailgate
1. Auto-Dimming Interior rear view mirror
2. Rear seat remote release levers
3. Illuminated metal treadplates with Jaguar script
4. First Edition carpet mats
5. Bright Sport pedals
6. Color-coded touchscreen surround
7. Additional power sockets
8. Center console storage surround finishers in Satin Chrome
9. Electrically adjustable steering column
10. Configurable interior mood lighting
11. Reversible loadspace floor switchable from luxury carpet to a rubber surface
12. Sunglasses holder in overhead console
13. Front armrest with storage compartment
14. Loadspace with premium luggage tie downs
15. Center console with side storage
16. Shopping bag hooks in trunk
17. Satin Chrome gearshift paddles
18. Dual-Zone Climate Control
19. 4-Zone climate control
20. Air Quality Sensor
21. Electrically reclining rear seats
22. Rear armrest with twin cupholders
1. Head Up Display
2. InControl Apps
3. 10.2″ InControl Touch Pro with SSD based Navigation
4. InControl Protect
5. InControl Remote
6. Connected Navigation
7. Eco Mode
8. Bluetooth telephone connectivity and Audio Streaming
9. Dynamic Volume Control
10. 12.3” Instrument Panel Display with virtual dials and full-screen 3D 11. Sirius XM Satellite Radio
12. iPod Integration
Safety & Security
1. Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
2. Alloy Space saver spare wheel
3. Front Parking Aid
4. Surround Camera System
5. Park Assist
6. 360° Parking Aid
7. Garage door opener
8. Traffic Sign Recognition and Adaptive Speed Limiter
9. Lane Keep Assist and Driver Fatigue Alert
10. Blind Spot Monitor with Closing Vehicle Sensing
11. Keyless Entry
12. Rear Parking Aid
13. Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
14. Valet Mode
15. Emergency Brake Assist
16. Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control
17. Perimeter sensing alarm and immobilizer
18. Jaguar Smart Key system™ – Keyless Start
19. Power operated child locks
20. Airbags – Driver and front passenger, with seat occupant detector for passenger
21. Airbags – front side
22. Airbag – full-length side window curtain
23. ISOFIX rear
24. Passive Front Head Restraints
Types of Models
 F-PACE PURE
The essence of F-PACE. Spirited performance, agile handling, and practicality.
1. 45.72 cm (18) alloy wheels
2. Bi-function Xenon headlights with LED ‘J’ Blade Daytime
4. Luxtec seats
5. 10-way electric front seats
6. Jaguar Sound System
 F-PACE PRESTIGE
Luxury with a beautifully crafted interior
KEY FEATURES (IN ADDITION TO PURE):
1. Chrome side window surround
2. Taurus Leather Seats
3. Rear View Camera
 F-PACE FIRST EDITION
Inspired by the C-X17 Concept, F-PACE First Edition. It offers exclusive design details and high specification features available with the 3.0 litre V6 221 kW Turbocharged Diesel engine.
1. 50.8 cm (20) alloy wheels
2. S Body Kit including S front and rear bumpers, Body-coloured S door
3. claddings with Satin Chrome finishes
4. LED headlights with LED ‘J’ Blade Daytime Lights
5. Steering wheel with Satin Chrome paddles
6. Adaptive Dynamics
7. InControl Touch Pro
8. Sliding Panoramic Roof
9. Meridian Sound System
10. Configurable interior mood lighting
 F-PACE R-SPORT
The Assertive sporting style with exterior sports trims and specialized sports seats.
KEY FEATURES (IN ADDITION TO PURE):
1. 48.26 cm (19) alloy wheels
2. R-Sport Body kit including R-Sport front and rear bumpers, Body-coloured door claddings with Satin Black finishes
3. Metal treadplates with R-Sport branding
4. 10-way Electric front seats with Memory
5. Luxtec & Technical Mesh Sport Seats
6. Interior mood lighting
Prices for the Jaguar F-Pace start at Rs. 68.40 lakh in the India.
Click Here To Buy Jaguar F-Pace