Apple iPhone 7
2 years ago Nikhil Pillai 0
Apple was founded in a garage in 1976, by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne, Apple launched as a personal computer pioneer that today makes everything from laptops to portable media players.
Headquartered of iPhone situated in Cupertino, California, the consumer electronics giant entered:-
- The smartphone market with the iPhone in 2007.
- The Tablet market by the iPad in 2010.
- The smartwatch market with the Apple Watch in 2014.
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone 7 smartphone will be launch in India may be in the ending of the year i.e 2016.
- In iPhone 7 there are few surprises, and it is expect the phone was an iteration on the iPhone 6/6s.
- iPhone 7 look is same in look as iPhone 6/6s they just added some new features in that.
Features of Apple iPhone 7
 Features: Color
They only change the significant design in two new colors they are:
- Jet Black
- Matte Black(Black)
People are like to purchase innovative things so here the iPhone 7 has introduced two new looks in iPhone 7.
[2 ] Features: Home button
- Apple has redesigned the home button is in front it is force-sensitive
- The Home button does not click inwards /downwards when you press it.
- Like trackpad on the recent generations of MacBook, it gives the illusion of a click downwards by transmitting a little vibration from a tactic engine.
The home button is the force sensitive, so you don’t need to click inwards/downward whenever you press it.
 Features: Water Resistance
- Apple consistently refers to the iPhone 7 as “water-resistant” rather than “waterproof.” But it is certified at a decent IP rating of IP67 – and Apple does not usually go in for that kind of thing.
The great advantages are that it is a water-resistant smartphone.
 Features: Cameras
There are two single lens cameras:-
(1) The rear-facing camera is 12 megapixels and has the f/1.8 sensor, Focus Pixels, Optical Image Stabilisation, quad-LED flash, 4K video recording.
(2) The Front camera is 7MP sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p recording.
- Its cameras are quicker than other cameras of iPhones.And also able to do all its computational trickery in 25ms.
Its Camera Quality is best among all the smartphone.
Its world of selfi people always likes to take the high quality camera phone than cameras.
 Features: EarPods
- The iPhone 7 does not have the headphone Pods.
- Apple did legitimately nice-looking and impressive-sounding headphones and headphone tech it’s been working on.
Wireless Earphone they are providing.
 Features: Wireless
- New AirPods by Apple are separete wireless headphones, an entirely separate unit for each ear
- The headphones are white, and minimalist, and rather beautiful.
- They use infrared sensors to detect when we wear in the ear, and only output audio at those times.
- They are designed to connect to any and all Apple devices with just one tap. And talking of tapping, you can do a double-tap on the headphone itself to activate Siri.
iPhone has the best feature of wireless earphone they are providing.
 Features: Read About Apple Pay
- Apple Pay is launching in Japan, and the iPhone 7 units sold in Japan will use a different NFC-type tech, called Felica, which is popular in that country. It has also been heard that Apple is also launching Apple Maps in Japan.
Apple iPhone 7 detailed specifications of features:-
|1) Release Year||2016|
|2) Form factor||Touchscreen|
|3) Dimensions (mm)||138.30 x 67.10 x 7.10|
|4) Weight (g)||138.00|
|5) Battery Capacity (mAh)||1960|
|6) Removable battery||: No|
|7) Colours||Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, Black, Jet Black|
|8) SAR value||NA|
|1) Screen size (inches)||4.70|
|3) Resolution||750×1334 pixels|
|4) Pixels per inch (PPI)||326|
|1) Processor makes||Apple A10 Fusion|
|3) Internal storage||32GB|
|1) Rear camera||12-megapixel|
|2) Front camera||7-megapixel|
|1) Operating System||iOS 10|
|2) Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 a/ b/ g/ n/ ac|
|4) Bluetooth||Yes, v 4.20|
|7) USB OTG||No|
|10) SIM Type||Nano-SIM|
|11) GSM/ CDMA||GSM|
|13) 4G/ LTE||Yes|
|14) Supports 4G in India||Yes|
|1) Compass/ Magnetometer||Yes|
|2) Proximity sensor||Yes|
|4) Ambient light sensor||Yes|
|7) Temperature sensor||No|
Storage And Price
- The Far better news comes with storage and value for money, however, as Apple has at long long last ditched its useless 16GB of base level storage. In fact, the company has doubled storage capacities at every tier, So 16GB, 64GB, and 128GB have been replaced with 32GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
For Buying Apple iPhone 7, read more here.